Every single Micro scooter has a serial number and a date stamp engraved on to it. This is to prove that the scooter is indeed a Micro and meets all the quality, engineering and innovative standards you expect from us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SCOOTER’S SERIAL NUMBER:
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page or click here to see where the number is located on your scooter model.
- If you have a create your own scooter you will not have a serial number. Please enter your order number instead which can be found on your order confirmation.
BY REGISTERING YOUR SCOOTER WITH US YOU WILL:
- Be in with the chance to WIN £100 worth of Micro scooter vouchers
- Be able to identify your scooter if you need to inform the police about it being stolen
- Opt in to receive tips from us on how to keep your scooter in tip top condition
- Be the first to hear about special offers and new products
- Enable us to inform you about any news regarding your scooter
In order to register your Micro scooter. You will need to enter the serial number* AND the date stamp from your scooter. Scroll down for instructions on where to find these two numbers on your scooter. *Please note that as Create Your Own products are made to order a serial number will not have been supplied. Please use your order number instead.
When you have the information please enter it into the box below. This will register your scooter and pop you in the draw to win £100 of Micro Scooters vouchers.
AND DATE STAMP
SPRITE, BULLET, SPEED, ROCKET, FLEX CLASSIC, FLEX DELUXE, MICRO RANGE